Managing Probate with a Purpose
A guide to purposeful decisions that keep your probate journey from becoming a horror story... by honoring your families’ legacy, avoiding conflicts, and helping you move through grief.
This book includes...
- Mental preparedness techniques to keep you grounded in your goals
- Honest information about what you should expect from the legal system
- Guidance on how to get started with probate legalities
"You made a hard thing so much easier. So appreciate your thoughtfulness and concern for our family. Blessings to you."David Church
"Janey worked with me to successfully sell a probate property. She paid attention to details and procedures and always made sure to protect my interests..."Larry Siegel
"Janey made complicated probate and real estate concepts much easier to understand. I highly recommend her."Gabriella Carlstroem
- Lock replacement
- Written inventory
- Property & hoarding cleanout
- Personal Property donations
- Closing permits and code violations
- Returning cable boxes and modem
- Collecting the mail
- Preventing squatters
- Leak and mold prevention
- Regular property check-ups
- Reviewing document compliance
While each attorney is different in their approach to probate cases, they generally limit their responsibilities to court matters exclusively. Communicating with family members, finding resources for estate issues, etc, are better suited for an experienced probate real estate agent.